The Delegates at the State Convention of the Wyoming Republican Party shall be the governing body of the Party. At all other times the State Central Committee shall be the governing body.
— Bylaws, Art. I § 2
The Central Committee consists of the county Chairmen, the counties' State Central Committeemen and Committeewomen, the National Committeeman, National Committeewoman, State Chairman, State Vice Chairman and State Secretary. The latter officers also serve on the Executive Committee.
The Central Committee has some subcommittees.
- Budget and Audit
- Doug Chamberlain, Chairman
- Brian Scott Gamroth, Karen Hinchey and Tom Walters from Natrona County
- Lois Van Mark from Goshen County
- Dave Bush from Laramie County
- County Shares
- Chris Smith, Chairman
- Tyler Lindholm – Crook County; Margaret Tueller – Lincoln County; Cash Freeman – Albany County; William Curley – Weston County; Khale Lenhart – Laramie County and Jesus Rios – Sheridan County.
- IT/New Media
- Charles Curley